Thankyou for recently purchasing a PDF resource from my professional development shop.
If you need some help to access and download your resource please read through the following simple steps.
Simple Steps to Download your Purchase.
- Look for a receipt emailed to the address you entered at the checkout. This receipt will have the download links to the products you have purchased. Ensure you are connected to the internet then click on each link to open the Dropbox file. Please check spam/junk folders if you do not see your receipt email.
- When you click on the links in your receipt a browser window will open up in Dropbox on your computer or laptop- you do NOT need to have dropbox installed on your computer to download your purchase file. You will see a page similar to the first picture below (will depend on your browser and computer operating system).
- Look to the right of the page and you should see a download button. Click on this button.
4. After clicking on this button you may see a box pop up like the one below asking if you want to save to dropbox or create an account. You do not need to do this – simply click on the option as indicated by pink arrow in picture below.
5. Depending on how you have your computer set up for downloads you will now either see a box asking you to choose where you want to save your resource or it will begin downloading directly to your ‘downloads folder.
6. If it begins downloading automatically you should see the progress in your taskbar or at bottom of screen. You can then open your file – I advise saving it to a folder you can easily remember. You will from then on open your resource from your own computer files – not the original dropbox link which will expire.
If you have purchased a PDF resource that contains editable text fields you will need to use the free Adobe PDF reader to see and use all of the interactive features.
If you are still having difficulty or your download link has expired please contact [email protected]
I hope you find your new resource useful – thank you for your purchase!