HOW CAN I USE THIS TEMPLATE PACK?
Educational Leaders, Coordinators, Lead Educators and Family Daycare Educators will be able to use this easy to understand template pack to:
- Manage their time more effectively and set up a planning system that works for the specific needs of a younger age group.
- Easily gather information about the child’s needs, strengths, progress, wellbeing and development through the use observations.
- Bring your documentation and sources of information together and identify what the information collected is telling you , leading to your overall Analysis of Learning.
- Find out how to include the child’s voice and forward plan meaningfully and effectively for babies and toddlers when they don’t yet speak or verbalise often.
- Better understand what to look for when recording an observation in the 0-2 years age group.
- Analyse the learning from observations and use it to inform forward planning.
- Confidently collaborate and communicate with families and include the information as part of your planning cycle using the new baby orientation and welcome guide, My Day, Our Day and Photo Gallery templates.
- Simplify and check off planning cycle steps as the documentation templates have been numbered to help you focus on completing one step before moving onto the next then linking everything together and closing the planning loop at the end of the cycle.
- Create and evaluate learning goals for individual children and groups.
- Record and use educator reflection and goal setting information.
Planning and play with the 0-2 years age group does not need to be difficult or ‘boring’ – you just need to approach it differently with this age group and this template pack for 0-2 Years will help simplify those planning cycle steps, give you ideas for setting up environments that invite learning, meaningful observation moments and how you can look for simple but significant moments to observe, all without impacting on regular nurturing and wellbeing routines necessary in the baby and younger toddler age group!
What do I get?
15 Templates in professionally designed PDF format with editable text fields and insert photo boxes so you can either choose to print and add to a folder to refer to as needed or keep filed on the computer or tablet device, printing only when necessary instead. Download and start using immediately after payment confirmed!
Pages include the following:
1. My Day - How did I play & learn?
2. Our Day - How did we play and learn?
3. Our Day Magic Moments Photo Gallery (Insert photos from your own files)
4. Planning Step 1 - Individual Child Focus and Learning Goals
5. Planning Step 2(a) - Infant & Toddler Simple Observation Form
6. Planning Step 2(b) - Infant & Toddler Simple Observation Gallery
7. Planning Step 3 - Looking Forward - Analyse & Plan
8. Planning Step 4 - Looking Back & Closing the Loop
9. Reflecting on Me - Educator Monthly Goal & Reflection
10. Welcome to our Room Orientation Booklet Title Page
11. All About Me x 3 Pages
12. Goals & Expectations - Working as Partners
13. Lead Educator Review, Goals & Summary
This Guide is linked to the Empowered Ed Baby & Toddler Series – you might also find other resources in the series helpful to make your role easier and save time. Find more information about each resource by clicking on the text links below!
1. Play Planner #2 - Play Based Activities already linked to learning areas with additional extension activities for the 0-2 years age group.
3. Simplify Planning for 0-2 years (Connects with this resource to create a comprehensive guide for using the templates effectively)
**You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and link to download the digital journal resource immediately after payment is completed…all files are in PDF format. Please note these are digital resources and not mailed out as hard copies.
You can pay via Paypal or a Credit Card with one click but if you have any questions about how to order online please email firstname.lastname@example.org