HOW CAN I USE THIS E-BOOK?
Educational leaders, Coordinators and Directors will be able to use this Simple Series E-Book to:
- Manage their time more effectively.
- Understand the process and tools required to mentor and empower educators consistently.
- Feel more confident in your knowledge and skills and excited to lead, support and guide your fellow educators in different ways.
- Understand the differences between the role of managerial leader and educational leader.
- Simplify frameworks, outcomes and principles.
- Better understand the expectations of their role by using the Empowered Ed 5 core areas to focus on first as Educational Leader.
- How to mentor, motivate and empower instead of falling into the trap of ‘monitor'.
- Effectively collaborate, network and represent your service.
- Build engagement with families and ensure the inclusion of culture and diversity throughout everyday service practice.
- Use communication & reflection skills to create and guide goals, expectations, routines and strategies.
- Bust common myths surrounding the role of educational leader and what they mean for you!
- Recognise WHY someone would make a good leader and how to choose the right person for the role.
- Understand what Educational Leaders need to do a good job – and how to ask for it!
- Get started creating your system and taking action right away with 5 Simple Steps.
What do I get?
28 pages in PDF format - either choose to print and add to a folder to take on the go with you as a reference and reflection guide or keep on the computer and type, printing only when necessary instead.
This resource is linked to the Empowered Ed Leadership Series - you might also find these resources helpful to make your role easier and save time:
Ed Leader Meaningful Meetings Guide
Ed Leader Connect & Grow Mentor & Reflect Session Guide/Templates
Ed Leader Monthly Planning Cycle Review Guide & Checklists
**You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and link to download the digital journal resource immediately after payment is completed…all files are in PDF format. Please note these are digital resources and not mailed out as hard copies.
You can pay via Paypal or a Credit Card with one click but if you have any questions about how to order online please email [email protected]