HOW WILL THIS E-BOOK MAKE PLAYFUL LEARNING EASIER?
Play Prompt Planner #2 is a downloadable E-book in PDF format perfect for early childhood educators and parents wanting to offer engaging play based activities and experiences for babies and toddlers but not wanting to spend all their free time planning and setting up! This planner gives educators back the time they need and want to spend with the children while still meeting all documentation and planning requirements – even with the extra demands of working with younger age groups!
Downloading this planner gives you:
- A fillable PDF programming template you can type straight into or simply print and write .
- 105 play based learning activity ideas already linked to learning outcomes and goals. Over 150 activity suggestions in total!
- A simple way to ditch the complicated codes, colour and number systems to connect observations and planning.
- Extension & forward planning ideas for every activity – use the same basic materials in many different ways and save time and money!
- Activities that only use simple, budget friendly materials – most are upcycled or recycled to encourage less waste and easily found in op shops or second hand markets. There are no complicated, over the top activities or huge resources required lists in this book!!
- A focus on incorporating sustainable practice simply everyday through environment changes and materials used.
- Photos & step by step directions.
- Activities suitable for Babies from 6 months through to Toddlers 2.5 years.
- Planning and programming tips for the Baby and Toddler age group.
- Strategies to help you get past the ‘it’s to hard to take them outside’ dilemma.
- Ideas and reflection questions to help you set up or modify learning spaces for baby and toddler.
- My essential resource cupboard list to get you started and stop you buying more ‘stuff’.
- BONUS Safe for Baby Slime Recipes E-book and Getting started with Loose Parts Guide!
What do you receive after purchase?
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the following files immediately after payment is completed:
- E-book in PDF format to download and save to your computer or tablet.
- Blank PDF Program Template for you to use again and again.
- Safe for Baby Slime Recipes E-Book.
- Open Ended Materials Factsheet with suggestion list.
- Loose Parts Play Outdoors E-Book.
Simply choose activities from the 7 comprehensive learning and developmental areas , check the simple activity directions and materials needed, add them to your program then follow up with the bonus extension idea using the same or similar materials if required .
All the hard work is already done for you, get back to what you love and do well – playing and interacting with the children in your care!