HOW WILL THIS E-PLANNER MAKE PROGRAMMING & PLAY EASIER?
Play Prompt Planner #1 is a downloadable E-book in PDF format perfect for early childhood educators wanting to offer engaging play based activities and experiences but not wanting to spend all their free time planning! This planner gives educators back the time they need and want to spend with the children while still meeting all documentation and planning requirements – even with the extra demands of working with multi age groups!
For 48 hours only you can claim your special subscriber discount here and grab your copy for just $39 – the planner usually sells for $59!!
Downloading this planner gives you:
- A fillable PDF form programming template or simply print and write .
- 105 play based learning activity ideas already linked to learning outcomes and goals. Over 150 activity suggestions in total!
- A simple way to ditch the complicated codes, colour and number systems to connect observations and planning.
- Extension & forward planning ideas for every activity – use the same basic materials in many different ways and save time and money!
- Activities that only use simple, budget friendly materials – most are upcycled or recycled to encourage less waste and easily found in op shops or second hand markets. There are no complicated, over the top activities or huge resources required lists in this book!!
- A focus on incorporating sustainable practice simply everyday through environment changes and materials used.
- Photos & step by step directions.
- Activities suitable for Babies from 6 months through to school age – Outside School Hours Care environments.
- Tips & strategies to help set up learning spaces and activities (without the stress!) for early childhood educators working with multi age groups.
- Strategies to help you get past the ‘it’s to hard to plan for different ages in the same space’ challenge.
- My essential resource cupboard list to get you started and stop you buying more ‘stuff’.
- BONUS Safe for Baby Slime Recipes E-book and Getting started with Loose Parts Guide!
What do you receive after purchase?
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the following files immediately after payment is completed:
- E-book in PDF format to download and save to your computer or tablet.
- Blank PDF Program Templates for you to use again and again.
- Safe Slime Recipes E-Book.
- Open Ended Materials Factsheet with suggestion list.
- Loose Parts Play Outdoors E-Book.
Simply choose activities from the 7 comprehensive learning and developmental areas , check the simple activity directions and materials needed, add them to your program then follow up with the bonus extension idea if required.
All the hard work is already done for you, get back to what you love and do well – playing and interacting with the children in your care!