HOW WILL THIS TRAINING HELP ME WITH SUSTAINABLE PRACTICE?
An engaging recorded training video (previous webinar presentation) that will ensure educators leave with plenty of strategies, ideas and activities to easily begin or expand on embedding sustainable practice within their service.
Downloading this training session will give you:
- An understanding of how to implement easy sustainability ideas, projects and activities into your program.
- Ideas to empower parents, family and the community in your sustainable activities.
- Tips for involving children as ‘active participants’ in their learning.
- Strategies and lots of visual inspiration to help you introduce and use natural and recycled materials in your planning .
- Ideas for embedding sustainable practice and confidently showing evidence of this practice.
- How to source recycled materials and turn them into valuable learning and play resources.
- Strategies and tips for including sustainable practice into play spaces and activities.
- Support and guidance around the early learning frameworks and what is required.
What do you receive after purchase?
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the following files immediately after payment is completed:
- Access to a 2 hour training video – login and watch as many times as you need
- PDF resource booklet with training slides
- Certificate for 2 hours professional development
Use this tried and tested collection of play based ideas, strategies and projects to help you embed sustainable practice and show evidence of your commitment to best practice in this important area of learning.