HOW WILL THIS TRAINING HELP ME WITH MY ROLE?
An engaging recorded training video (previous webinar presentation) that explores and discusses the important role sensory play offers to children’s learning and development and why it’s so important for young children who have sensory challenges to have access to sensory play and experiences.
Find out how to offer this important aspect of play in your early years program everyday easily and cost effectively.
Downloading this training session will give you:
- Ideas for setting up invitations to play, explore and investigate with the senses.
- Strategies and quick tips to help you embrace ‘messy play’ rather than dread it.
- The basics of sensory processing and how to support children in your care that have sensory challenges
- Discussion and an exploration of why sensory play is so crucial to early childhood development
- Easy ideas and inspiration to get you started on including sensory play in your everyday learning and play program.
- Support and guidance around the early learning frameworks and what is required.
What do you receive after purchase?
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the following files immediately after payment is completed:
- Access to a 2 hour training video – login and watch as many times as you need
- PDF booklet with training slides
- Certificate for 2 hours professional development
Find out how easy it is to become passionate about sensory play, plan for experiences and support children who find it difficult.