What Do I Do Now?
Step 1 :
Check your email inbox now for your registration details & workshop link. Check spam folders!
Step 2 :
Add the workshop date and time to your calendar as you must attend & stay until the end to receive your 90 min professional development certificate. We'll also send you reminder emails just in case because we know life happens!!!
Step 3 :
On your chosen workshop session time and date simply click on the link in your workshop registration email to open a screen in your web browser. All you need is speakers to hear Jodie talking and a screen to watch!
The Empowered Educator.
When & Where :
1. The session time and date you chose on the registration page.
2. Your workplace, lounge or even bed - any place you can hide on your own for 90 glorious minutes!
What to bring:
1. Your Workshop Action Guide (link to download in your registration information email - check your spam folders please).
2. A Pen and paper for notes (optional!)
3. Your favourite drink or snack.
Before you race off can you answer this quick question?
Choosing your answer from this workshop registrant survey will help me better understand what YOU need the most support with right now when it comes to completing your planning cycle and I can then make sure to customise the training experience for you...