HOW CAN I USE THIS TEMPLATE PACK?
Educational Leaders, Coordinators, Lead Educators and Family Daycare Educators will be able to use this easy to understand template pack to:
- Manage their time more effectively and set up a planning system that works for the specific needs of children aged 3-5 years.
- Easily gather information about a child’s needs, strengths, progress, wellbeing and development through the use of observations.
- Bring your documentation and sources of information together and identify what the information collected is telling you, leading to your overall Analysis of Learning.
- Find out how to include the child’s voice and forward plan meaningfully and effectively for babies and toddlers when they don’t yet speak or verbalise often.
- Better understand what to look for when recording an observation in the 0-2 years age group.
- Analyse the learning from observations and use it to inform forward planning.
- Confidently collaborate and communicate with families and include the information as part of your planning cycle using the new baby orientation and welcome guide, My Day, Our Day and Photo Gallery templates.
- Simplify and check off planning cycle steps as the documentation templates have been numbered to help you focus on completing one step before moving onto the next then linking everything together and closing the planning loop at the end of the cycle.
- Create and evaluate learning goals for individual children and groups.
- Record and use educator reflection and goal setting information.
These step by step forms and templates for 3 to 5 Years will help simplify those planning cycle steps, give you ideas for setting up environments that invite learning, meaningful observation moments and how you can look for simple but significant moments to observe, all without impacting on regular routines and activities.
Ensure all of that work you do collecting documentation and assessment information isn’t wasted by linking them together and closing the loop on your planning cycle.
When you use this step by step resource you can get started straight away to set up consistent yet simple communication and collaboration strategies with families, conduct a smooth orientation and welcoming process that will invite a sense of belonging and simplify each planning cycle steps. You will be able to show evidence that children are learning and on a continuum of learning.
What do I get?
15 Templates in professionally designed PDF format with editable text fields and insert photo boxes so you can either choose to print and add to a folder to refer to as needed or keep filed on the computer or tablet device, printing only when necessary instead. Download and start using immediately after payment confirmed!
What you need to know before you purchase this bundle...
**You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and link to download the digital journal resource within 30 minutes after payment is completed…please ensure you double check you have entered the correct email address at the checkout!
**All files are in PDF format and you will need to use the free Adobe Acrobat reader or app to open and view your resources. Please note these are digital resources and not mailed out as hard copies. There are no refunds for digital products so please read through the product description above carefully.
**You can pay via Paypal or a Credit Card with one click but if you have any questions about how to order online please email [email protected] so we can help you take it step by step!