You can work with The Empowered Educator to highlight your brand and reach thousands of committed and engaged parents and early childhood educators!
The Empowered Educator is a parenting and educational blog written by Aussie Mum of 3 and early childhood teacher Jodie Clarke.
It has been created to share inspiration and ideas for time poor parents and educators who want to offer a range of play based learning opportunities for the young children in their care. It is also used as a resource base for educational articles and information relating to the early childhood teaching field.
The main readership of The Empowered Educator features homeschooling parents, grandparents and carers with young children and also educators and early childhood teachers with varying levels of experience and roles within in the profession – including Family Day Care, centre based care, outside school hours care, occasional care, nannies and more.
Please contact us for relevant site statistics and more detailed audience information. In the meantime you can check out our facebook page and pinterest account to get an idea of some of our followers.
Due to the educational nature of this blog and the solid professional reputation of it’s creator Jodie Clarke, opportunities for your business or product to appear on The Empowered Educator are not frequent and must be a good fit with the content and it’s readers.
The Empowered Educator can represent and share your brand with a loyal and engaged audience!
We would especially love to hear from you if your company or business contributes in some way to the education of children such as:
- Educational Toys
- Educational Supplies
- Recycling and Eco friendly learning experiences
- Kids Books
- Resources and supplies for early childhood teachers/educators
- Products used in crafts, science experiments and more
- Fun and healthy food ideas for kids
- Encouraging outdoor play and learning
- Gardening and creation of play spaces
- Tools and toys for sensory processing challenges
Opportunities to work together….
Sponsorship and promotional partnerships
Promotional opportunities currently include;
- Sponsored posts
- Brand ambassadorship
- Content creation for your blog and social media platforms
- Key note presentations and training workshops
- Networking opportunities for Early Learning Centres or Family Day Care Schemes
- Consultation and coaching on play based learning and working with the Australian Early Years Framework
Side Bar advertising
The Empowered Educator now offers limited side bar ads for products and services that are a good fit for the audience. An affordable option for small business owners, sidebar ads are available for purchase via paypal, credit card or direct bank deposit.
Your brand is promoted professionally and displayed prominently to readers, with all ads being placed beside navigational aids or rich content, right where they should be for maximum conversion. Advertisers will be limited to businesses offering products or services relevant to children, EC educators and/or families and all ads are subject to approval.
If you are interested in a side bar ad please contact Jodie using the email address [email protected] with clear information about your product, what sort of advertising you are after and for how long, or you can request a media kit.
Please do not email asking to guest post on The Empowered Educator
Since this is a personal and educational blog I do not accept guest posts from brands or companies.
I occasionally run guest posts from other bloggers or writers, and will put out a call on my blog or facebook page when these opportunities arise – please do not email asking to guest post.
Product Reviews and Giveaways
Products reviews and giveaways are currently limited to companies entering a sponsorship and/or advertising relationship with The Empowered Educator
- All content that has been paid for, by money, product, or trade, with have a clear disclosure statement at the beginning of the post
- All links that have been paid for, by money, product, or trade, will be nofollow.
- The Empowered Educator will only promote or review products/services that I feel fit with my blog’s style and audience.
- The Empowered Educator is a personal and educational blog; I don’t write about or recommend things I haven’t personally experienced or that I feel wouldn’t be useful to educators and teachers . All review posts must include a product for me to try.
- All review items must be shipped to me free of charge and are not returnable unless special arrangements have been made prior to the item being sent.
- Sending me an item to review does not guarantee it will feature on my blog. If you would like to confirm a review/giveaway post or be featured in your own post please contact me for my sponsored post guidelines and costs.
- Give Aways and Competitions will be conducted within legal terms and guidelines and prizes will be shipped directly to the winners.
- The Empowered Educator may use information or a press release provided by a client but The Empowered Educator blog articles are always written in my own voice.
- I always offer my honest opinion – good, bad or indifferent, but will give clients a chance to work through any major problems or concerns before I publish.
- Clients may make factual changes to a blog post but the final say on tone, wording and content remains with the author.
- No discriminatory or offensive ads will be accepted.
For an updated media kit please use the email [email protected]