HOW WILL THIS SIMPLE SERIES E-BOOK HELP ME?
This E-book shows educators how to introduce sustainability to the outdoors through play based learning activities and embedded practice.
Includes simple activity ideas, strategies and steps to include in planning and make sure young children become active participants in their own learning!
Plenty of photos for inspiration and ideas to try. Includes easy to understand information on the following topics:
1. Recycling & Upcycling
2. Sourcing, using and storing open ended and recycled materials to save money and invite play in different ways.
3. Using water responsibly in the outdoor care environment.
4. Playful learning with pets and animals.
What do I get?
- 1 x PDF Guide (43 pages!)
- Save paper by reading on devices, desktop computer, laptop or simply print and bind.
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the digital resource immediately after payment is completed…all files are in PDF format and the print quality . Please note these are digital resources and not mailed out as hard copies.
You can pay via Paypal or a Credit Card with one click but if you have any questions about how to order online or what is in the Keep It Simple Guide just click on the messenger box you should see at the bottom of your screen and we will help you out!