HOW WILL THIS ORGANISATION TOOLKIT HELP ME IN MY ROLE?
Get organised and take control of your programming before the end of the year!
The Organisation Toolkit was created to help early childhood educators ditch the paperwork confusion and give you the tools to meet documentation, framework and assessment requirements without the overwhelm or confusion of what is really expected. The toolkit includes two popular planning tools to help educators manage their time more effectively and finally feel confident with daily, weekly and monthly planning expectations and assessments of learning.
With this toolkit of resources you will be well on your way to again feeling inspired by the work that you do and yet find yourself spending less time writing and more time back playing with the children! Packed with calendars, checklists, guides, templates, printables and more – you just download and start using straight away – either print and write or type and save. Back to basics information and tools that educators will be able to understand and use immediately….created by an educator for educators so you know it will actually be useful to your role!
PLEASE NOTE – This version is for Centre based services and educators. Find the Home Based Daycare version here.
Downloading this toolkit will give you access to the following resources
1. Educator Organiser & Planner for Centre Based Care (Part A & B) including…
- A step by step video tutorial walking you through how to get the most out of your organiser tools and program efficiently and effectively.
- A digital organiser that you can use on your computer, laptop or tablet (using Adobe PDF reader) to type directly into and save in your files (no internet required after initial download) or print out to make your own Educator Organiser Folder if you prefer to work with hard copies.
- An easy yet comprehensive guide to help you understand the basics of the EYLF and plan activities and environment changes for each of the outcomes & general learning areas (without needing to use confusing numbers and codes!).
- Planning, Communication and Organisational tools and pages to use daily, weekly and annually.
- A Quality Improvement Plan support tool.
- Weekly Program, Forward Planning and Educator Focus Templates ready to type into -or print out and write.
- Our Day Today and Our Day in Photos templates to display or print for families.
- A professional tool that looks good, is easy to navigate and enter information into quickly and keeps all the essentials in one place.
- Perpetual calendars and special events pages that can be personalised and used year after year saving you time and money every single year!
- A dedicated page to help you complete weekly reflections that only take minutes but will be helpful (and save time!)with your forward planning.
- Pages to help you look up children’s medical details, Birthdays and contact and emergency specifics all with one click – no searching through files!
- Links to play recipes to make your own resources and save money.
- Easy to use pages to keep you organised and ready for every week with to do lists, shopping lists, resource lists and places to record invoices and receipts.
- Nearly 200 pages of checklists, calendars, charts and templates to help get you organised and on top of your role.
- Print friendly black and white version for those who want to save ink but still print out a hard copy to place in a folder.
2. Guide to Summative Assessments (includes PRINTABLE templates) – This resource will help you understand the role Summative Assessments can play in meeting documentation requirements and how to easily write and use one.
- Supports educators to bring all of their documentation together (including observations, photos, special moments, family input, developmental indicators/checklists and the children’s creative work) at intervals throughout a year and use it effectively to tell a story about the child’s progress so far toward certain learning outcomes and goals.
- Printable templates are included to help you take action and get started straight away. Use them as a base to create your own!
- The 1 page printable tip sheet allows for quick reference and reminders as you compile your assessments of learning and determine what you need to include and why.
- Organisational template tool makes it easy to keep track of all of your documentation. Know immediately where to find individual assessment sources you have already written/saved and when you last completed each one to show clear evidence of ongoing and clearly linked documentation and planning.
What do you receive after purchase?
You will receive a confirmation email (please enter address correctly at checkout)with an official receipt and links to download the following files immediately after payment is completed:
- Educator Organiser Part A – Essential Tools (Centre based care version)
- Educator Organiser Part B – Daily & Weekly Tools (Centre based care version)
- Instructions for use and a link to watch the Organiser tutorial video which includes tips for planning and using the templates effectively.
- A black and white print friendly version of Part A & B.
- Summative Assessments mini guide in PDF printable format – includes summative assessment overview and explanation, 2 printable assessment templates, printable organisational tool, printable A4 poster/tip sheet.
Use these simple yet effective tools and explanations to feel more in control of your programming, better understand how to meet planning cycle steps and save valuable time.
PLEASE NOTE : Please note that this is a digital product and no physical products will be sent. After payment is received, you will receive an automatic email and receipt (to the email address you have listed at the checkout so please double check your entry). In that email will be links to download all of the product PDF files as listed above.
There are no refunds on digital items.