HOW WILL THIS SIMPLE SERIES E-BOOK HELP ME?
This E-book gives early childhood educators and parents tips, ideas, strategies and projects that will make gardening with children fun no matter the spaces you have to work with or if you don’t have a green thumb! Perfect guide for those following the EYLF sustainability outcomes.
Packed with colourful photos for real inspiration and simple steps and projects you can begin straight away!
Includes the following interest areas:
1. How to invite living creatures into the garden
2. Making and using compost
3. Outdoor learning possibilities
4.Tips and strategies from an experienced educator with a love of gardening and passion for making it a fun experience packed with hands on learning opportunities!
5. Active learning ideas that are easy to plan for and setup and keep the children engaged and excited about participating as they learn through play.
6. A4 Posters to print and display to help families and other educators embrace learning through gardening.
Lots of easy ideas ready to go onto your program!
What do I get?
- 1 x PDF Guide (32 pages!)
- Save paper by reading on devices, desktop computer, laptop or simply print and bind.
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the digital resource immediately after payment is completed…all files are in PDF format and the print quality . Please note these are digital resources and not mailed out as hard copies.
You can pay via Paypal or a Credit Card with one click but if you have any questions about how to order online or what is in the Keep It Simple Guide just click on the messenger box you should see at the bottom of your screen and we will help you out!