HOW WILL THIS GET STARTED TOOLKIT HELP ME IN MY ROLE?
The GET STARTED TOOLKIT was created to help early childhood educators understand the steps of the planning cycle, incorporate and embed sustainable practice and provide access to practical and easy to use tools, templates and guidance to meet documentation, framework and assessment requirements without the overwhelm or confusion of what is really expected and how to start.
Perfect for students and assistants just getting started in early childhood or for Educational Leaders and Coordinators who are looking for simple and easy understand steps, strategies and tools to share with educators needing programming support and direction. Suitable for FDC, Centre Based Care, Occasional Care, Outside School Hours Care Services.
With this toolkit of resources early years educators will be well on their way to again feeling inspired by the work that they need to do and yet spend less time writing and more time back playing with the children! Back to basics information with step by step examples and strategies that educators can use immediately. Created and used often by an educator with 30 years experience in both the Family Day Care and Centre Based Care environments.
Press play below to see just some of the many useful resources included in this toolkit!
Downloading this toolkit will give you access to the following resources
EYLF Easy Guide – An easy to follow yet comprehensive guide to help you understand the basics of the EYLF and plan activities and environment changes for each of the outcomes & general learning areas (without needing to use confusing numbers and codes!).
What do you receive after purchase?
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the following files immediately after payment is completed:
- Programming & Planning E-book in PDF format to download and save to your computer.
- 15 Editable Word Templates – Print and write or edit and save.
- Checklist templates for age groups from 0 to 5 years – Word Format
- Mini Planning Cycle e-book + 13 fillable PDF planning and communication/reflection templates.
- Play Planner E-Book in PDF Format with Program Template.
- EYLF Easy Guide in PDF format
- 2 part Sustainability Resource Pack – projects and printables in PDF format.
- Summative Assessments mini guide in PDF printable format – includes 2 templates, organisational tool, tip sheet.
Use these simple yet effective tools and explanations to feel more in control of your programming, better understand how to meet planning cycle steps, embed sustainable practice, incorporate and plan for simple play based activities and save valuable time.