HOW WILL THIS SIMPLE SERIES E-BOOK HELP ME?
This E-book offers tips and strategies to help educators work around some of the common challenges of outdoor play and learning in the early years environment including spaces for baby, shared spaces, OSHC, storage and more..
Includes photos, activity ideas and clever strategies from an experienced educator on the following challenges:
1. Setting up spaces for baby and toddlers
2. Sharing outdoor spaces with multi age groups
3. Outdoor play for school age children
4. Open and closed storage solutions when you don’t have the dedicated space.
What do I get?
- 1 x PDF Guide (27 pages)
- Save paper by reading on devices, desktop computer, laptop or simply print and bind.
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the digital resource immediately after payment is completed…all files are in PDF format and the print quality . Please note these are digital resources and not mailed out as hard copies.
You can pay via Paypal or a Credit Card with one click but if you have any questions about how to order online or what is in the Keep It Simple Guide just click on the messenger box you should see at the bottom of your screen and we will help you out!