HOW WILL THIS E-BOOK MAKE PLANNING EASIER?
Incorporating Sustainable Practice is a downloadable E-book in PDF format perfect for early childhood educators wanting to offer engaging play based activities and experiences with a focus on sustainability and recycling.
Downloading this E-Book gives you:
- 30 Sustainability focused activities using budget friendly or recycled materials to explore with children.
- Play activities and experiences already linked to the Early Years Learning Framework
- Activities that are also linked to developmental areas and learning experiences.
- Extension ideas and tips for each activity that will support you in your forward planning.
- Large photos throughout to help you visualise and replicate the ideas shown.
- An easy to understand, back to basics format and tone that will support you to start embedding practice immediately!
- Over 140 pages of inspiration and ideas to explore for all early years age groups.
- Ideas for making your own cost effective resources.
- Strategies for involving children in sustainable activities and helping them become active and engaged learners
- Clear guidelines and ideas to easily show evidence of your embedded practice.
What do you receive after purchase?
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the following files immediately after payment is completed:
- E-book in PDF format to download and save to your computer.
Simply choose activities , check the simple activity directions and materials needed, add them to your program then follow up with the bonus extension idea if required.
All the hard work is already done for you, get back to what you love and do well – playing and interacting with the children in your care!