HOW WILL THIS SIMPLE SERIES E-BOOK HELP ME?
This E-book guides educators through the benefits of adding challenge and risk to outdoor play spaces and includes easy to understand tips, strategies and ideas to help you begin adding to your own program or opening discussions with parents and other staff.
1. The learning benefits of allowing challenging play.
2. Ideas and photo inspiration for what challenging play could look like in your early years service.
3. How to assess benefits V the risk when deciding on equipment or other challenges.
4. How to manage the risk with simple steps and forms that save time.
5. How to assess possible risk, hazards and challenges and understand the difference between each.
6. How to put a plan in place that includes team members, children and families to ensure clear guidelines, expectations and communication.
What do I get?
- 1 x PDF Guide (26 pages)
- Save paper by reading on devices, desktop computer, laptop or simply print and bind.
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the digital resource immediately after payment is completed…all files are in PDF format and the print quality . Please note these are digital resources and not mailed out as hard copies.
You can pay via Paypal or a Credit Card with one click but if you have any questions about how to order online or what is in the Keep It Simple Guide just click on the messenger box you should see at the bottom of your screen and we will help you out!