HOW WILL THIS ORGANISER MAKE MY JOB EASIER?
The Empowered Educator Organiser and Planner is a downloadable document in PDF format perfect for early childhood educators wanting to get in front with required paperwork, manage their time more effectively and finally feel confident with daily, weekly and monthly planning expectations.
It is the ultimate planning and diary organisational tool that aims to help educators spend more time with the children and less time worrying about how to collect and show evidence of their ongoing planning cycle documentation.
Press play on the video and take a peek inside!
Downloading this Organiser gives you:
- A step by step video tutorial walking you through how to get the most out of your organiser tools and program efficiently and effectively.
- A digital organiser that you can use on your computer, laptop or tablet (using Adobe PDF reader) to type directly into and save in your files (no internet required after initial download) or print out to make your own Educator Organiser Folder if you prefer to work with hard copies.
- An easy yet comprehensive guide to help you understand the basics of the EYLF and plan activities and environment changes for each of the outcomes & general learning areas (without needing to use confusing numbers and codes!).
- Planning, Communication and Organisational tools and pages to use daily, weekly and annually.
- A Quality Improvement Plan support tool.
- Weekly Program, Forward Planning and Educator Focus Templates ready to type into -or print out and write.
- Our Day Today and Our Day in Photos templates to display or print for families.
- A professional tool that looks good, is easy to navigate and enter information into quickly and keeps all the essentials in one place.
- Perpetual calendars and special events pages that can be personalised and used year after year saving you time and money every single year!
- A dedicated page to help you complete weekly reflections that only take minutes but will be helpful (and save time!)with your forward planning.
- Pages to help you look up children’s medical details, Birthdays and contact and emergency specifics all with one click – no searching through files!
- Links to play recipes to make your own resources and save money.
- Easy to use pages to keep you organised and ready for every week with to do lists, shopping lists, resource lists and places to record invoices and receipts.
- Nearly 200 pages of checklists, calendars, charts and templates to help get you organised and on top of your role.
- Print friendly black and white version for those who want to save ink but still print out a hard copy to place in a folder.
What do you receive after purchase?
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the following files immediately after payment is completed:
- Educator Organiser Part A – Essential Tools
- Educator Organiser Part B – Daily & Weekly Tools
- Instructions for use and a link to watch the Organiser tutorial video which includes tips for planning and using the templates effectively.
- A black and white print friendly version of Part A & B.
PLEASE NOTE : Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent. After payment is received, you will receive an automatic email and receipt (to the email address you have listed at the checkout so please double check your entry). In that email will be links to download all of the product PDF files as listed above.
There are no refunds on digital items.