HOW CAN I USE THIS ACTIVITY KIT?
Download these PDF print quality emotions and faces activity cards then print out and use in your program with the children and around your early learning environment to:
- Help children understand their emotions and the way certain events make them feel.
- Support them to manage their emerging and often confusing emotions.
- Shape the way they learn to recognise, display and control their emotions and feelings.
- Help children with challenging behaviours express themselves, react and regulate to events in different ways .
- Encourage children to share their voice and feel as they belong in the early learning environment you have created.
- Recognise and identify facial features and differences. Explore what makes us unique.
- Explore visually different expressions and what we interpret them to mean.
- Help you explain and demonstrate how to read others’ feelings and feel empathy.
- Give you lots of different ways to introduce emotions and facial features into games, activities, routines and play.
- Encourage children to express their emotions to you even with limited language skills by using the photo cards.
Use the accompanying Simple Series E-Book to show you:
- 10 Simple Activity ideas you can use with the cards – no complicated steps or materials needed!
- 10 Easy strategies to try that will help the children in your care express and manage their emotions.
**Recognising emotional responses in our own bodies is a learned skill and takes time and lots of practice but we can help make it fun for children during this process! This resource is suitable to use with young toddlers through to school age children and those with special needs.
Suitable for all FDC, Centre Based, Occasional Care and OOSH services!
This resource includes 40 Printable Cards!
10 x A4 pages of face photo cards (4 to a page). Simply Print, Cut & Use.
This activity kit also includes the Simple Series E-Book ‘Managing Emotions’ packed with ideas to use with your new photo cards!
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and link to download the digital resources immediately after payment is completed…all files are in PDF format and saved as high print quality . Please note these are digital resources and not mailed out as hard copies.
You can pay via Paypal or a Credit Card with one click but if you have any questions about how to order online please email firstname.lastname@example.org