HOW WILL THIS SIMPLE SERIES E-BOOK HELP ME?
What if observations and reflections didn’t need to be so time consuming and were actually helpful?
This E-Book helps educators to cut through the overwhelm and simplify the documentation basics of writing child observations,critical reflections and then using the information for forward planning. The easy to understand information and examples in the guide also walk educators step by step through the following topics:
1. What are observations and why/how do we do them in early childhood?.
2. Busting popular Australian EYLF planning myths that are currently causing unnecessary work for educators.
3. How to identify which observation style and template to use (and how many you need) including tips for using those that suit you the best.
4. Questions to ask to simplify the writing of reflections and then evaluating the learning
5. Forward planning and linking effectively.
6. An entire documentation system walkthrough using picture examples.
7 Strategies to save time and paperwork by using parent communication as a reflection tool.
8. How to use analysis of learning from observations
9. How to evaluate a weekly/fortnightly/monthly program then use that information to speed up forward planning and documentation.
10. Tips to organise documentation sources and bring everything together to show evidence of a child’s ongoing journey and progress.
Let’s work together to simplify and clarify what should be a simple step in your programming system!
What do I get?
- 1 x PDF Guide (30 pages)
- Save paper by reading on devices, desktop computer, laptop or simply print and bind.
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the digital resource immediately after payment is completed…all files are in PDF format and the print quality . Please note these are digital resources and not mailed out as hard copies.
You can pay via Paypal or a Credit Card with one click but if you have any questions about how to order online or what is in the Keep It Simple Guide just click on the messenger box you should see at the bottom of your screen and we will help you out!