HOW CAN I USE THESE ORGANISATION & SUSTAINABILITY LABELS & SIGNS?
Download these PDF print quality ORGANISATION labels and signs then print out and use around your early learning environment to help you:
- Set up respectful displays of the children's work and your documentation.
- Easily identify important essentials like the excursion, emergency evacuation and first aid boxes.
- Set up smaller learning areas within larger play spaces
- Help you to communicate with families and community.
- Encourage children to share their voice and feel as they belong in the early learning environment you have created.
- Create a bright, friendly and visual environment for all that visit and are welcomed into your space.
- Clarify and communicate important times to parents including your opening and closing hours, children sleeping and private non care areas (very handy for Family Day Care Educators working in their home!)
If you don't like the idea of printing and using valuable resources like ink and paper you can also display the labels and signs digitally as needed via your tablet or laptop.
Download the SIMPLE SUSTAINABILITY printables and ensure children become active participants in their own learning as they take part in hands on activities and group experiences prompted by the signs and labels. Turn sustainability into simple visual steps that can be easily achieved by different ages and developmental stages. Suitable for all ages 2-12 years!
Use the labels to initiate discussion and extend learning about how the children’s actions now can help look after our environment for many years to come. If you don’t like the idea of printing and using valuable resources like ink and paper you can also display the labels and signs digitally as needed via your tablet or laptop.
SAVE MONEY BY BUYING AS A BUNDLE INSTEAD OF 2 SEPARATE PACKS!!
Suitable for all FDC, Centre Based, Occasional Care and OOSH services!
You receive the following 23 everyday organisation labels/signs (as a PDF document to print) in this kit.
- Excursion Box
- Emergency Evacuation Box
- Let's Clean Together Box
- Children Sleeping – Knock Quietly
- First Aid Supplies
- No Entry
- This Early Learning Service is currently closed – Hours of operation are….
- Our Day Today
- Look What We Have been Working On
- Days of the Week
- Months of the Year
- We Belong
- Family & Community Input
- Our Voices
- Our Art Gallery
- Our Learning in Action
- Our Creative Corner
- 6 x Editable Blank Signs for you to personalise for your individual service.
You receive the following 16 labels/signs (as a PDF document to print) in this kit.
- Recycling – Yellow Bin
- Organic – Green Bin
- Waste – Red Bin
- For our Worms
- For our Chickens
- For the Compost
- Paper for Craft
- Animals in our Care Environment
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Our Recycling Centre
- How were we Eco Friends this month?
- How did we Reduce water use this month?
- How did we Save Energy this month?
- How did we Reduce Waste this month?
- 3 x Editable signs for you to modify for your particular service and program.
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and link to download the digital resources immediately after payment is completed…all files are in a zipped PDF format and saved as high print quality . Please note these are digital resources and not mailed out as hard copies.
You can pay via Paypal or a Credit Card with one click but if you have any questions about how to order online please email [email protected]