HOW WILL THIS TEMPLATE PACK MAKE PLANNING EASIER?
This template pack and mini e-book is designed specifically for busy educators who want to provide high quality documentation, programs and parent communication tools for their early years service but do not want to waste valuable time that could be better spent playing with the children in their care!
Downloading this template pack gives you:
- A mini e-book that takes educators on a brief overview of the planning cycle, breaking down the steps involved and explaining the specific templates that would work best for each step.
- Click and insert photo fields to insert photos from the children’s play on many of the templates.
- An easy and budget friendly way to keep programming, documentation and communication digital to share with family, coordinators, leaders and others if required.
- The opportunity to go old school and print and write if preferred.
- 13 fillable PDF Templates that cover parent communication, learning stories, activity planning, observations, reflection and forward planning.
- Valuable time back because you won’t need to design or edit new templates or print and paste photos.
What do you receive after purchase?
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the following files immediately after payment is completed:
- Mini E-book in PDF format to download and save to your computer.
- 13 Fillable PDF Templates including the following:
- Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly Planning Form
- My unique Forward Planning Form (will save you A LOT of time!)
- Learning Story – Group
- Learning Story – Original
- Learning Story – Text only
- My Day FormBabies/Toddlers
- MyDay Form – 3-5 years
- My Day in Photos
- Our Day Form – Text & Photos
- Our Day Form – Pictorial Story
- 3 different observation record forms
All the hard work is already done for you, get back to what you love and do well – playing and interacting with the children in your care!
The templates and bonus information shared in the mini e-book come together to form a comprehensive yet easy to understand system that will support you to clarify and complete each step of the planning cycle efficiently and effectively.