HOW WILL THIS VALUE PACK MAKE PLANNING EASIER?
The pack includes 2 fantastic downloadable resources that work together to make programming easier and more efficient for educators who have a passion for play based learning!
Downloading this pack will give you:
In the Play Planner –
- A fillable PDF form programming template or simply print and write .
- 105 play based learning activity ideas already linked to learning outcomes.
- A way to ditch the complicated codes, colour and number systems.
- Extension & forward planning ideas for every activity.
- Activities that only use simple, budget friendly materials.
- A focus on incorporating sustainable practice simply everyday.
- Photos & step by step directions.
- Activities suitable for a multi age group 0-5 yrs.
In the Play Prompt Activity Plans Pack#1 –
- An editable program template in PDF format
- Spaces for you to personalise your plan according to your children’s unique learning needs
- Intentional teaching opportunities & suggestions for educators on each fortnight's plan.
- Suggested learning outcomes already completed for each plan
- Room to record parent input and individual focus activities
- Easy suggestions for linking into your current programming cycle
- Plans to print and write or keep digital on your computer or device
- Spaces to write/type weekly reflections and forward planning ideas.
- A way to easily record children’s voices, ideas & interests as week proceeds
- A template that is easy to modify to suit your own service and environment needs
- Activities to cover up to 8 weeks of planning.
What do you receive after purchase?
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the following files immediately after payment is completed:
- Play Prompt Planner E-Book in PDF format
- Blank PDF Play Planner Program Template for you to use again and again.
- PDF Guide to using the Weekly Plan templates in conjunction with planning cycle requirements
- 4 Editable Weekly/Fortnightly Planning Templates (Enough activities to stretch to 8 weeks depending on the service and children)
Use the play planner activity plans with play based experiences already planned and linked to outcomes to further your learning journey and make it easier to get back to what you love and do well – playing and interacting with the children in your care!