Use the Empowered Ed Play & Learn Packs anytime throughout the year whenever you need a break from the pressure of thinking up playful learning opportunities for children – whether in the home or early learning centre environment.
Parents – Use this step by step guide and done for you activity planners to help you confidently prepare and provide daily playful learning activities for your children indoors and outdoors in the home environment while still allowing time to focus on your wellbeing, work and the rest of the family!
Educators – Use the done for you plans and matching activity guides to help you partner and collaborate with families enrolled in your service to continue playful learning at home OR just use the plans to make your own programming easier and faster!
Whether you are a time-poor educator OR parent, this monthly program takes the stress out of hands-on, play-based learning. The plans and accompanying activity guides are open-ended and full of opportunities to modify activities and meet the evolving needs and interests of each child.
How do the Play & Learn Activity Plans make it easier for you?
- Coloured icons link visually to a range of different early learning areas.
- Numbers link to matching activity guides with simple setup steps and tips for how to play.
- You don’t have to waste time choosing what to do each day and you can change things if you want to – do what you want on whatever day suits you and the children’s needs best.
- The tools give you the much-needed confidence to teach children at home through play and make it a fun and easy process….not another stressful chore!
- No worksheets, no complicated prep, no pressure to sit still and ‘focus’ – just fun, engaging and easy activities that get little minds and bodies moving and looking forward to each day!
- Easy to modify activities to use with a range of ages to include everyone in the household!
- You get access to the templates and guides that show you how to develop a daily rhythm and provide a flexible routine for each day.
Why use the Play & Learn Activity Plans?
- Activities are easy to set up and you don’t need any expensive materials – just items you probably already have around the house.
- Ideas for indoor and outdoor play & DIY resources you can make yourself.
- Icons make it easy to understand and plan for the everyday learning that takes place with every activity or experience.
- Follow the plans every day or simply take out a couple of activities and ideas for each day. It’s up to you how you want to structure your day!
- Every weekly plan offers a range of activities across many different learning areas but I’ve taken the guesswork out of it so you confidently choose an activity that will help you focus on specific skills or interests.
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and link to download the digital resource within 30 minutes after payment is completed…all files are in PDF format and saved as high print quality. Please note these are digital resources and not mailed out as hard copies.
You can then choose to print and compile hard copies in folders or keep on your computer or device to save ink and paper.
**There are no refunds available for digital products already received so please choose wisely.**