HOW WILL THIS ESSENTIAL EDUCATOR TOOLKIT HELP ME IN MY ROLE?
The toolkit includes 5 of my most popular E-books as well as 16 weeks of activity plans and covers the areas of programming, the planning cycle, documentation, embedding sustainability, outdoor play and so much more! You’ll gain access to templates that will make documentation easier, activity ideas and projects, printables, checklists, weekly plans already done for you and someone walking you through every step of the planning cycle visually so it actually makes sense.
With this toolkit you will be well on your way to again feeling inspired by the work that you do and yet find yourself spending less time writing and more time back playing with the children!
Downloading this toolkit of resources will give you access to the following :
(click below to open a new information page on each product):
What do you receive after purchase?
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the following files immediately after payment is completed:
- Programming & Planning E-book in PDF format to download and save to your computer.
- 15 Editable Templates (13 in Word, 2 in Publisher formats) Print and write or edit and save.
- Guide to using Checklists E-book in PDF format to download and save to your computer.
- Checklist templates for age groups from 0 to 5 years
- Sustainable practice E-Book in PDF format to download and save
- Sustainability Resource Pack – 2 part PDF book/printables to download
- Play Prompt Planner #1 in PDF format to download and save
- Play Prompt Program Template
- 2 x Weekly Activity Plan Packs
Don’t pay full price by buying the books, templates and plans separately – claim a 20% discount by purchasing as a premium resource bundle!