HOW WILL THIS VALUE PACK MAKE PLANNING EASIER?
This value pack gives you 20% off the price of my popular Play Prompt Planner #1 and Programming E-book if you purchase them as a package deal. That's a $96 value for just $77!
Perfect for early childhood educators who want to learn more about how to program effectively and offer engaging play based activities and experiences without spending all their free time planning!
Downloading this pack will give you:
In the Play Planner –
- A fillable PDF form programming template or simply print and write .
- 105 play based learning activity ideas already linked to learning outcomes.
- A way to ditch the complicated codes, colour and number systems.
- Extension & forward planning ideas for every activity.
- Activities that only use simple, budget friendly materials.
- A focus on incorporating sustainable practice simply everyday.
- Photos & step by step directions.
- Activities suitable for a multi age group 0-5 yrs.
In the Programming E-book –
- An easy to understand overview of the planning system Jodie uses with completed examples and photos to help you understand and visualise each step.
- The ability to meet EYLF outcomes without needing to write confusing codes, numbers and symbols on your program.
- A clear understanding of what the planning cycle is and how you can make it work for you without the usual programming stress
- An insight into what you REALLY need to do versus current EYLF myths and the endless ‘you have to' confusing information.
- Presented in a back to basics format and tone that will help you to start programming effectively immediately!
- Over 160 pages of valuable information, tools, templates and tips
- Observation, reflection, forward planning and weekly program templates you can edit to get you started.
- The knowledge of how to link observations and reflections to your forward planning .
- Developmental checklists to use for ages 0-5 years.
What do you receive after purchase?
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the following files immediately after payment is completed:
- Programming & Planning E-book in PDF format to download and save to your computer.
- Play Prompt Planner E-Book in PDF format
- Blank PDF Play Planner Program Template for you to use again and again.
- 15 Editable Templates (13 in Word, 2 in Publisher formats) Print and write or edit and save.
Learn more about what is really expected and how to develop your own programming style using different methods and easy strategies that will save you time.
Use the play planner activities already linked to outcomes to further your learning journey and make it easier to get back to what you love and do well – playing and interacting with the children in your care!