HOW WILL THIS SIMPLE SERIES E-BOOK HELP ME?
Ever had one of those moments where you offer food to children, then in frustration when it doesn't get touched, start telling anyone who will listen that ‘they will eat when hungry' even as the food stays uneaten, the child looks miserable and is indeed probably hungry? You are not alone – we have all been there and it is certainly frustrating but sometimes there is more to this issue than just dealing with a ‘fussy eater'.
This Simple Series E-book will give educators a fresh perspective on eating difficulties and help them to observe and identify possible sensory processing challenges with young children – especially babies and toddlers.
Use this guide to help you:
- Gain a basic understanding of sensory processing and oral aversions.
- Understand what to look for and become open to the possibility of sensory challenges as a cause rather than just ‘fussiness'
- See how certain textures, smells and sounds can cause a child to not even touch or pick up certain foods – even if they are starving!
- Choose simple strategies to try from a huge list at both eating times and through playful experiences.
- Ideas for lunchboxes to share with parents and carers.
What do I get?
- 1 x PDF E-Book (22 pages)
- Save paper by reading on devices, desktop computer, laptop or simply print and bind.
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the digital resource immediately after payment is completed…all files are in PDF format and the print quality. Please note these are digital resources and not mailed out as hard copies.
You can pay via Paypal or a Credit Card with one click but if you have any questions about how to order online or what is in the Keep It Simple Guide just click on the messenger box you should see at the bottom of your screen and we will help you out!