HOW WILL THIS SIMPLE SERIES E-BOOK HELP ME?
What if instead of feeling confused about what is expected of you when asked to write a summative assessment or assessment of learning you knew exactly how to pull together the documentation sources you have already been working on throughout the year and quickly compile them into a simple format to show a child's progress on their learning journey ?
This e-guide simplify's and clarifies the documentation process of summative assessment for early years educators as well as sharing some ideas for linking everything together and getting organised.
Includes information on the following :
1. What are the requirements for educators when putting together an assessment of learning?
2. How to bring all documentation sources together simply to show a clear picture of the distance travelled so far by a child.
3. How to organise all documentation sources including observations, programs, forward planning and more for easy access when writing summative assessments.
4. How to get started and what form, template or system to use.
What do I get?
- 1 x PDF Guide (11 pages)
- Save paper by reading on devices, desktop computer, laptop or simply print and bind.
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the digital resource immediately after payment is completed…all files are in PDF format and the print quality . Please note these are digital resources and not mailed out as hard copies.
You can pay via Paypal or a Credit Card with one click but if you have any questions about how to order online or what is in the Keep It Simple Guide just click on the messenger box you should see at the bottom of your screen and we will help you out!