HOW WILL THIS PACK HELP TO EMBED SUSTAINABLE PRACTICE?
The Sustainability Resource Pack for Educators and families is a downloadable 2 part E-book in PDF format perfect for parents or educators wanting to offer engaging play based activities and experiences with a focus on sustainability ,recycling and family engagement and interaction.
Downloading this 2 part E-Book Pack gives you:
- Easy to read fact sheets for educators to use as a guide for planning and room display
- A4 size display notices as well as letter templates for parents and carers.
- Bright, visual ‘how to' posters to display and prompt discussions with children.
- Activity, project, craft and game ideas to make and do with the children – in large or small groups.
- Information and resources covering learning areas such as composting, worm farms, chickens, saving power ,conserving water, recycling, reusing, gardening fun with children and much much more.
- Easy to follow and use tips, ideas and templates to increase your parent and community engagement.
- An additional printables pack containing games and cards ready to print and use laminated or on the felt board to extend the children's learning and excitement about sustainable activities.
- Outdoor and recycling projects to encourage children to become hands on, active learners.
What do you receive after purchase?
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the following files immediately after payment is completed:
- Part 1 E-book in PDF format to download and save to your computer.
- Part 2 Printables pack with resources to print, laminate and use in the room or for games and activities.
Use this tried and tested collection of play based ideas and projects to help you embed sustainable practice and show evidence of your commitment to best practice in this important area of learning.