HOW WILL THIS E-BOOK MAKE PLANNING EASIER?
Using Developmental Checklists is a downloadable E-book Guide to using developmental checklists effectively as part of a documentation cycle. Templates are included with links to the Australian Early Years Framework (EYLF) Outcomes as well as the National Quality Standards (NQS).
Downloading this E-Book gives you:
- An overview of my unique planning system with completed examples and photos to help you understand each step
- Colourful easy to read checklist templates for children aged 0-5 years.
- Room on the templates to write comments about each checklist point.
- Easy to understand information on how how to use checklists as part of a whole documentation system.
- Why you can't just tick off the boxes when using checklists
- An easy to understand format and tone that will help you to start programming with checklists effectively immediately.
- Linked to the Australian Early Years Learning Framework
- Templates that you can save, print and write on or download to edit on your computer.
- Each checklist covers all areas of development including social, emotional, physical, language,cognitive.
What do you receive after purchase?
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the following files immediately after payment is completed:
- E-book in PDF format to download and save to your computer.
- Checklist templates for age groups from 0 to 5 years
Learn how to save time and use checklists as an efficient and meaningful part of your overall documentation and planning cycle!