HOW WILL THIS ACTIVITY PLAN PACK MAKE PLANNING EASIER?
This Program Activity Planning Pack includes 4 fortnightly plans (8 weeks of programming!!) ready to implement and full of easy play based learning activities using regular, budget friendly materials. To be used in partnership with Play Prompt Planner #1
Downloading the Activity Plan pack #2 will give you:
- An editable program template in PDF format
- Spaces for you to personalise your plan according to your children’s unique learning needs
- Intentional teaching opportunities & suggestions for educators on each fortnight's plan.
- Suggested learning outcomes already completed for each plan
- Room to record parent input and individual focus activities
- Easy suggestions for linking into your current programming cycle
- Plans to print and write or keep digital on your computer or device
- Spaces to write/type weekly reflections and forward planning ideas.
- A way to easily record children’s voices, ideas & interests as week proceeds
- A template that is easy to modify to suit your own service and environment needs
- Activities to cover up to 8 weeks of planning.
What do you receive after purchase?
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the following files immediately after payment is completed:
- PDF Guide to using the Weekly Plan templates in conjunction with planning cycle requirements
- 4 Editable Weekly/Fortnightly Planning Templates (Enough activities to stretch to 8 weeks depending on the service and children)
Use the play planner activity plans with play based experiences already planned and linked to outcomes to further your learning journey and make it easier to get back to what you love and do well – playing and interacting with the children in your care!