The toddler twosome are just past the 2 yr mark now and i have been thinking for a while about beginning toilet (potty) training. Yes, with these two…..
The reality is that…..
- It doesn't matter whether you have 2 pottys of exactly the same colour…they will still fight over just one of them.
- Even if they don't want to use the big toilet they will both fight over it at the exact same time.
- Even though my idea was to train one at a time and just ‘involve' the other one at this stage….they had a different idea.
- Even though i have just finished cleaning up one puddle and changing pants….i can guarantee that if i turn around the other twin will have just had their accident.
- After a nice sit on either the toilet or potty and much praise for ‘trying'….there will be a wee on the floor exactly 3 minutes later.
- Cloth nappies are a lot less work!
- Clothes that were sewn especially to fit cloth nappy bottoms no longer fit slim little bottoms in knickers so everything falls down!
- There will be tears and frustration…..from the toddler twosome as well…