How to make your own daily chart for toddlers
1. I first typed up the colourful headings and then printed them out…obviously bright colours stand out more but there are no rules here!!
2. I also printed out the days of the week in a smaller font…….
3. I laminated all the headings….you could also cover them in contact or leave them uncovered (just keep in mind that little toddler hands are often grubby!)
4. I glued the headings to the cardstock as you can see in the pictures.
5. I then went searching for some fun free clipart…there are so many options this was what took me the most time!
6. I found some fun little pictures to represent a few basic weather types…