It's that time of the week again when you can join in and link up your favourite child focused activity or just scroll through the many activities linked up and my features for some inspiration!
My apologies for having to take the last few weeks off from hosting. We have all had the coughs and colds and i have been struggling to get some time to share here on the blog. Winter is definitely approaching in our little corner of the world!
I know we are always on the lookout for some fun food ideas to share with our toddlers so this week i am featuring 6 of my favourite ideas linked up from last week. I hope you stop by each for a visit!
- B-Inspired Mama makes a fun Pasta Salad for Kids! A great way to get the kids eating something different!
- Two of Everything shares some adorable pictures of her twins participating in a little Montessori Helping in the Kitchen with their crinkle cutters. We love those here too but i have been inspired to get the toddler twosome doing more after reading this!!
- Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons shared this cute Dinodilla Dinner idea….I keep trying to get my girls to eat tortillas so this could be a winner!
- Making Boys Men shared these yummy looking Marshmallow People ….so much hands on fun for the kids with this one!
- Fantastic Fun & Learning made this clever but easy Tree Snack as part of their letter T activities. We have already tried this one and it was an absolute winner with the toddler twosome!
- Mummy Musings & Mayhem (that's us!) shared a Mini Meat & Vegetable Pie recipe. Lots of hidden vegies encased in a yummy, easy for toddlers to eat pastry!
So you have no excuse for not getting into the kitchen with the kids this week! Click on the photos below for more easy and yummy toddler friendly foods…..
Don't forget to leave a comment on the activities you visit and i'd love to get to know you (and your blog) too as you link up so please leave a comment below!
By linking up here your activity will be shared across a number of fantastic blogs for even more exposure!