Welcome to another week of the Kid's Co-Op! I just loved seeing so many ideas for homemade fun linked up last week as it is quite a passion of mine to spread the word that play doesn't need to be expensive!
And apparently I am not alone which is why I am featuring 18 ideas for you to explore this week. I do hope you find some inspiration and perhaps give a few of them a try this weekend!
Featured this week are the following brilliant bloggers……
- Playdough Recipes for Fall by Learn, Play, Imagine
- Pipecleaner and Straw Bracelets by Craftulate
- Bubble game in a bowl by Lessons Learnt Journal
- Paper bag magnetic feltboard by Stay at Home Mom Survival Guide
- Cardboard box train by Kids' Play Space
- DIY Geoboard with fabric loops by Crayon Box Chronicles
- Little mouse felt storyboard by Juggling with Kids
14. DIY Cardboard dolls by Mollymoo (via Melissa & Doug)
For more of our own fun DIY ideas for play click on the photos below….
Don't forget to leave a comment on the activities you visit and I'd love to get to know you (and your blog) too as you link up so please leave a comment below!
By linking up here your activity will be shared across a number of fantastic blogs for even more exposure!