HOW WILL THIS SIMPLE SERIES E-BOOK HELP ME?
Do you want to include more activities and experiences that support children to recognise and manage their emotions but not quite sure how to do it or what strategies to use? This Simple Series E-book is packed with playful ideas and tips to make it easier for you!!
Use this Simple Series E-book to:
- Help children understand their emotions and the way certain events make them feel.
- Support them to manage their emerging and often confusing emotions.
- Shape the way they learn to recognise, display and control their emotions and feelings.
- Help children with challenging behaviours express themselves, react and regulate to events in different ways .
- Encourage children to share their voice and feel as they belong in the early learning environment you have created.
- Help you explain and demonstrate how to read others’ feelings and feel empathy.
- Try 10 Easy strategies to try that will help the children in your care express and manage their emotions.
Purchase the matching Emotions & Faces Photo Cards and try the 10 simple activity ideas suggested in the e-book – no complicated steps or materials needed! Or save money and buy both as part of a value bundle here.
**Recognising emotional responses in our own bodies is a learned skill and takes time and lots of practice but we can help make it fun for children during this process! This resource is suitable to use with young toddlers through to school age children and those with special needs.
What do I get?
- 1 x E-Book in PDF format.
- Save paper by reading on devices, desktop computer, laptop or simply print and bind.
You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and links to download the digital resource immediately after payment is completed…all files are in PDF format and the print quality . Please note these are digital resources and not mailed out as hard copies.
You can pay via Paypal or a Credit Card with one click but if you have any questions about how to order online or what is in the Keep It Simple Guide just click on the messenger box you should see at the bottom of your screen and we will help you out!