HOW CAN I USE THIS JOURNAL?
Educational leaders, Coordinators and Directors will be able to use the journal pages to:
- Manage their time more effectively.
- Mentor educators regularly rather than just monitoring.
- Lead and support teams with confidence.
- Make decisions, organise and plan easily for their day, week and month ahead
- Present meetings educators actually want to attend!
- Simplify frameworks, outcomes and principles.
- Record progress on goals and collect new ideas to share.
- Keep track of meetings, networking and important events.
- Better understand the expectations of their role.
- Record ongoing evidence day by day that will be ready to go for those A&R visits – no more scrambling and sleepless nights worrying!
- Collect information on professional development opportunities to share with their educators.
………And so much more when leaders begin using this journal created especially for their important (yet often confusing!) role.
? Print & add to a folder so you can get up and go with all of your essential information at any time and write down ideas and tasks as inspiration arrives!
✅ Collect and write down ideas, suggestions and reflection topics as you go for important focus areas to help you bust myths, explain and simplify linking frameworks to learning outcomes.
✅ Use simple checklists to organise, reflect on and summarise your week and month in just a few minutes. Tick off those important jobs that need to be done then keep in your journal folder to share evidence of processes and action taken regularly.
✅ Take your journal to meetings, mentor sessions, planning reviews and day to day activities to ensure you are always well prepared, organised and feeling empowered and supported in your role.
What do I get?
- 37 pages in PDF format with editable text boxes so you can either choose to print and add to a folder to take on the go with you or keep on the computer and type, printing only when necessary instead.
Pages include the following:
- My Vision & Philosophy
- Team Member Details
- Weekly Action Guide (includes checklists)
- Monthly Action Guide (includes checklists)
- Goals & Ideas
- Motivating Moments (to help you keep a record of empowering moments and recognition of great work)
- Everyday Conversations (A space to jot down notes from informal day to day conversations with educators)
- Courageous Conversations (A space to record Performance, Conflict or Behaviour Issues that need some thought and courage to discuss!)
- Mentor Meet-Ups (Notes you can use to inform and guide your monthly Connect & Grow Chat Sessions)
- Professional Development (Suggestions, Required training to discuss, New Ideas, Feedback)
- My Meetings & Networking (to help you organise notes and keep track of important events)
- Meeting Motivators (Topics, Events, Focus Areas, Decisions, Ideas & Inspiration to add to the next meeting agenda)
- Planning Review Notes (A place to keep confidential notes and suggestions from your monthly planning cycle reviews and help you plan ahead).
- Program Ideas & Current Focus Areas
- Ideas for Team Wellbeing
- Vision Board & New Ideas
- Research & Inquiry Notes
- Training & Resource Wishlist
- Framework Focus Areas
- Team Building Ideas
- Notes for Quality Improvement Plan inclusion
- Reflection Quickie Notes
- Reflection Question Bank
- Management Conversations
- Blank Notes Pages
This resource is linked to the Empowered Ed Leadership Series – you might also find these resources helpful to make your role easier and save time:
**You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and link to download the digital journal resource immediately after payment is completed…all files are in PDF format. Please note these are digital resources and not mailed out as hard copies.
You can pay via Paypal or a Credit Card with one click but if you have any questions about how to order online please email email@example.com