HOW CAN I USE THIS GUIDE TO ORGANISE & PRESENT TEAM MEETINGS?
This tool will show Educational Leaders step by step how to prepare, organise and present team meetings that educators actually look forward to attending rather than dreading or finding excuses not to attend!
Educational leaders, Coordinators and Directors will be able to use the meeting guide tools to:
- Set up clear processes and expectations for meetings for all staff.
- Reflect on current practice in a supportive environment.
- Follow an agenda within set timeframes to lessen feelings of frustration and resentment by other participants.
- Help with suggestions and ideas for agenda items and how to ensure team members are able to have input into the meeting topics.
- Feel organised and well prepared for different learning styles and opinions raised in group meetings.
- Mentor and inspire educators rather than just directing or monitoring.
- Lead and support teams with confidence.
- Ensure team members are recognised for their achievements and hard work building a sense of capacity, empowerment and wellbeing (essential for a cohesive, happy team!)
- Write meaningful meeting minutes that can be used to show evidence as well as record important decisions and action steps.
- Record progress on team action plans and collaborate to assign new tasks and goals.
- Present a balance of problem-solving issues and opportunities for learning and creative discussion.
- How to present information visually and encourage interaction and engagement in different ways.
- Provide opportunities for active learning and sharing.
- Consistently plan, review and identify new areas for quality improvement as a team.
- Simplify frameworks, outcomes and principles.
- Share programming ideas and inspiration.
- Introduce and explore professional development opportunities/past events with the team.
Links to the Educational Leader Journal for even more guidance and a record of meetings outcomes and planning evidence! See more of the journal HERE.
What do I get?
- 17 pages in PDF format with editable text boxes so you can either choose to print and add to a folder to take on the go with you or keep on the computer and type, printing only when necessary instead.
Pages include the following:
1. Tips for running effective and interesting meetings.
2. Agenda Topic Ideas.
3. Meeting Prep Guide.
4. Meeting Action Guide.
5. Meeting Agenda Template.
6. My Meeting Notes (for attendees).
7. Meeting Minutes Template.
This resource is linked to the Empowered Ed Leadership Series – you might also find these resources helpful to make your role easier and save time:
**You will receive a confirmation email with an official receipt and link to download the digital resource immediately after payment is completed…all files are in PDF format. Please note these are digital resources and not mailed out as hard copies.
You can pay via Paypal or a Credit Card with one click but if you have any questions about how to order online please email [email protected]